Innovation Challenge: La Poste
La Poste, the postal service in France, is modernising itself. Faced, like any other postal service around the world, with the erosion of its traditional mail business, it has recently adopted a new corporate structure to facilitate the deployment of new products and business models.
Four of its most obvious assets are:
- Being in the business of connecting people and providing a communication channel (albeit a traditional one).
- High level brand recognition and a customer base virtually as large as the entire country population.
- A nation-wide network of “shops”, usually in prime retailing locations.
- A proximity workforce able to engage at the individual level the local communities that they serve
Join the challenge:
- What new products could La Poste deploy?
- How could they leverage their retail network?
- How could they leverage their proximity workforce?
- What other companies could be interested in partnering with La Poste?
Please use the comment box below to comment (in English or French, whichever you feel more comfortable with).
La Poste international website: http://www.laposte.com/
La Poste french website: http://www.laposte.fr/